The analysis of needs - an ideal basis for important decisions
In terms of E-Learning, the effective requirement analysis often requires an analysis of the company’s organisational structure, too.In terms of E-Learning, the effective requirement analysis often requires an analysis of one's own organisational structure.
Past experiences show that the time and effort spent analysing proves to be profitable in the end due to the following reasons:
- Analysis leads to more stringent decision-making and rapid progress during the project; it lowers the project management costs.
- During the implementation of the LMS, learning solutions are defined more adequately and quicker, training and administration processes are designed more efficiently right from the start. Difficulty during the introduction phase is reduced, and employees are more satisfied.
- With a thorough requirement analysis, unnecessary follow-up costs can be avoided.
With our didactic, conceptual, and technical expertise, we support you optimally in choosing the learning solution that most effectively supports the goals of your company or institution. Our service includes analysing the organisational structure as well as evaluating adequate systems and strategic options.
In the following document, you will find details on our advisory services:
- Advisory services studer + raimann ag (PDF, 194 kB)
In the field of new media, teaching and education, we find a variety of concepts and a rather specific lexicon. This may be confusing. Therefore, we composed a glossary that brings light into the dark:
- Glossary E-Learning (PDF, 114 kB)
Call us for a non-binding consultation! +41 31 972 52 22