E-Learning in Companies and Corporates
Course administrationAdministrate your course offering with ILIAS and overview the educational offers of your company at any time.
Employee qualificationRepresent your individual training processes with ILIAS
CertificationILIAS supports you in certification and re-certification processes
ReportsAs supervisors, department managers or personnel developers, you always have access to the current training status of all employees assigned to you
Skill managementConfigure training plans based on job profiles and competence catalogs, and assign them to your employees
Complete control over education and training
studer + raimann ag supports you efficiently in job training and further education of your employees as well as in their qualification and development. Our LMS ILIAS meets the specific requirements of SMEs as well as the needs of globally active multinationals with complex organisational structure.
Advantages for training managers
The economic benefits of E-Learning
Oversee and control all learning activities, easily and at any time.
To plan, organize, overview, control, and evaluate different training and education programs as well as coordinate many lecturers and course participants often proves to be a challenge for training managers and management.
- Plan and organize training and further education: Different E-Learning offers for different target groups. It is you or the lecturers who design the training plan.
- Oversee training and further education activities: The dashboard shows the current training status of your learners at any time. Upcoming certifications or re-certifications won't be forgotten.
- Control and manage education and training: Whether pure E-Learning or Blended Learning (E-Learning and face-to-face lessons) - with the course management you easily control is a certain target group may or may not book a specific course.
- Evaluate and communicate education and training: Reports make learning results measurable and apt to be used statistically. Proofing and communicating the learning results and certifications is simplified by the learning management system: reports show courses per user, user per course, user per test, etc.
More reasons for E-Learning
- Less absences of employees
- More exchange among the course participants
- Easy updating of content
ILIAS Learning Management System: Contribute to the success of the institution as well as its stakeholders (be it participants, lectuers, or partners).
Advantages for learners
The personal benefits of E-Learning
Learn when and where it best suits you.
Integrating vocational training into professional and private life often proves to be a challenge for learners.
- Learning, whenever you have time: E-Learning content is always available. You can learn whenever you have time, be it at work or at home.
- Learning, always and everywhere: On your learning platform, the courses are accessible regardless of time and location; on notebook, tablet, and smartphone.
- Learning, as much as you want: Whether longer learning sessions or short learning units; with E-Learning it is you who individually determines the workload.
- Save time, travel costs, course books: Reduce your travel or waiting time, or use it more effectively: E-Learning is resource-conserving and practical.
Further reasons for E-Learning
- Cooperating in teams thanks to digital storage system
- Communicate with other participants via message system
- Optimal learning outcome and test results thanks to integrated training and testing system
Learning platform ILIAS: Online to your personal success
Call us for a non-binding consultation! +41 31 972 52 22